Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random flow of thoughts....

When life changes overnight...that too drastically.. it takes even the most adjusting person in the world time, to settle in..

I love people... be it analysing personalities, studying people and their behaviour patterns or just being around a bunch of very different people.. i enjoy it all.. but human beings are not always simple and fun... we are all complex.. and i have realised that MOST, now.

3 months into my course, i have met all kinds of personalities, enjoyed some of their qualities and detested a lot of it too... some people have made me very happy and some people have annoyed me to extents they cannot even dream of... but all this has been a very good experience for me...

I realised that 20 years of my life was cheesy to say the least.. mingling with people your own age is the most wonderful thing.. but thats never the case after college life... the 21st year has perhaps been the most testing year of my life...

during this period.. i have learnt so much about the world.. and about myself...and that makes this experience worth it...

ey... 'm livin it n lovin it....!!

2 comments:

Am I Who said...

live for the moment! and enjoy shooti.... life is a beautiful game! :)

Unknown said...

I know wat exactly u r talking abt, Sruthi! Me facing the same too... Each n everybody is SO VERRY DIFFFERENT.... Its no more like the frist 20 yrs of life...
I've been thinking abt this, for the past coupla days, saw ur post n got all excited, cos i got company...hehe :)

@harini
very true, life is beautiful.....and i've started "learning" to enjoy it...