Tuesday, June 19, 2007

untitled!

This might be very odd, but, i have nothing to write about... atleast nothing i wanna blog bout publicly... tho there's loads going on in life....but i suddenly have this urge to write... it could be as random as this post....but i think its ok once in a while to indulge in gibberish... or isn it?

ok so let me rant now... i can be sloppy sometimes... i am human indeed. no doubts bout that...but i wonder if anyone in this world gets as blah as i get...

like d other day i walk into a room...all dreamy and sleepy...and i see 8 faces staring right at me waiting to hear my name n some kinda intro...so i sleepily blabber to myself....hey 'm sruthi...shake hands with 6 of them...introducing myself patiently and conviniently... n i actually ignore 2 of them...but of course unknowingly... so one sweet soul asks me - "so u wont shake hands with the other 2???" n then 'm like - "O! i am SO SORRY"... what a sloppy first impression....

After all that...i settle on a chair... dream again...happily forgiving myself for it...

i guess some days r meant to be embarassing...

1 comment:

Am I Who said...

:D hehe.. embarrasin yeah, but its totally okay.. such things happen! :)