Tuesday, June 26, 2007

On a sunday earleeeeeee morning!

I sit silently... trying to plan the entire journey... afterall utilising 40 minutes is important in the life of a wannabe manager right? and so with that exciting thought in mind.. i decide that i need something to keep me awake...who wouldn want to sleep at 6.30 on a saturday morning? But life has diferent plans for me... like CLASSES... kick ass subject i must accept.. but still listening to someone for 6 straight hours can be very taxing...the thought by itself was...

So i start listening to "someday", a song thats caught on to me like a bug...
i replay it 3 times and then realise that i should be doing more interesting things.. like read a book... so i take out my OB1 book trying desperately to keep awake d entire time... soon enough i realise that people watching would be the best prospect when one needs to pursue an exciting past time....

By the time i decided what exactly i should do i REACHED my destination...
and an hour early at that....god save me from myself!

1 comment:

Am I Who said...

i'm not surprised... as usual. the super prompt shooti wooti! :)