Thursday, January 24, 2008

Choices....

I realised during a serious conversation with a friend, that living every single day of our life, the way we do, is a choice.

I must mention here, that i have made some VERY interesting choices in life... be it the people i made friends with.. the schools i got into... the small sacrifices i made during college to work towards a certain goal... the many challenges i was willing to take up to prove a point to myself... the decision to "not quit", when everything that was happening was not to my liking, choosing to "ignore" when people i ADORE hurt me...

Somewhere down the lane, i might have made some wrong calcuations, i might have made some uncomfortable decisions... but i so truly do not repent ANY of those decisions. Ultimately, i am responsible for the kind of decisions i make, and whatever comes out of it, i have been able to understand and appreciate!

No comments: