Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whats with me???? :)

I've taken loadsa time to get used to my life in a new environment... i remember having a great time making new friends and gettin used to places very quickly when i was very young...as time passes.... we tend to get so attached to some things in life... like our bike... our fav house... best of friends... that d sudden "shift" to another place can get tough...

We tend to compare places...people... lives...perspectives...EVERYTHING... i came into a new country expecting my life to be easy.. expecting it to me like Chennai days.. when i learnt that i would be experiencing very differerent things here.... i was certainly taken aback...

Surprisingly it has taken me 38 days of college to realise that life will remain like this... tough in some ways... challenging in some ways... but i suddenly realised today that i am going to enjoy every BIT of it... i feel all positive again... i feel like the old me again.. after a long time... i celebrated today... jus by myself...smiled.. danced the dance of joy... started playing loud n peppy music... enjoyed the view... realised that i adore my classmates... and worked a lil hard :)

I am ALAS getting used to life here...!!!

yay! yay! yay! yay!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yaayyy for the dance
i dunt think ppl here or singapore is makin a difference
OUR ppl bak in chennai or hyderabad make a difference cuz we r always bent on comparing these to them
sigh

Unbiased Opinionz said...

:D it sounds weird...bt 've started loving d ppl here too... of course... 've learnt to stop comparing...coz every individual has a diff personality... n its kinda unfair to compare...wat say???

Am I Who said...

did you also treat yourself a pastry?

aaaaaaaaaaaah. i wanna share a puff with you :D :D :D :D **glee smile**

- Ubiquitous - said...

Awww that's good to know. :)

Cheers to a new way of life!

Nisha said...

:-) go suththi...!