Thursday, May 3, 2007

TAG!!!

1.One thing you are very much afraid of??
Ehm ok next question...

2.Two incidents you can never forget in your life?

=> D day my grandma gifted me her very precious posession...
=> D day i spent in Vidyasagar on an AIESEC appointment

(2 is unfair i have many incidents that r unforgettable)

3.Three books you would love reading again and again?
Memoirs of Anne frank (when i was young, not any more tho..)
My memoir book from school...
Blogs..

4.Four women who are most beautiful?
Beauty to me is skin deep... so i have like a BIG list..cant start listing.. sply 4...not fair!

5.Five of you favorite food items?
Pulao with aalu dum
Green apple and vegetable salad
Naan with kadai vegetable
Lime soda
Mum's triffle pudding

6.Six words you use very often oral/written?

re...
dah...
awerighttt..
ei.. and eh?..'ya' a recent addition..
What the hell
coolish!
ehhe

7.Seven things you like about yourself?

This is verrrrry difficult for me ..ehhe
I like my focus
I like the way i plan
I love that i am on time.. most times.. exceptions of course...
I care for people
I can be verrrry frank when require
I take constructive criticism well...
I learn well from others...

8. Eight film personalities who are your all time favorites?

Kamal Hassan
Steve Martin
Kajol
Amir Khan
Richard Gere
Rahul Bose
Prakash Raj
Julia Roberts

9.Nine movies you wont mind watching again and again?

Father of the bride...
Anbe Sivam
Troy
Ben Hur
i guess its difficult to please me..cant think of anymore...

10.Ten songs you would like to listen to everyday?
Complicated
Headstrong
bullevard of broken dreams
Unfaithfull
Bring me to life
Clocks
In the end...
Wonderwall..
Bure Bure..
Mitwa

ah.. that wasn as easy as i thot it wud be.. so much for killing time :P

2 comments:

Am I Who said...

yes!!! i had a hard time thinkin for this post, too....
oiiiiiiiiii add mozhi to your movie list. ROCKIN it was, wasnt it?!

Unbiased Opinionz said...

harini garini...

mozhi was verrry pretty.. like u said...feel good movie... but i don know yet if it features in the all time favs... wil watch it once more n add :P