Monday, April 30, 2007

OvErWhElMeD!!!

If there’s one emotion I am going through at this precise point in life… it’s how overwhelmed I am by the way my life is heading…

I am not being dramatic here… and I have not seen namesake yet… but….
i truly believe in the phrase “home is where the heart is!” and I’m generalizing here…but I guess every Indian feels that way away from India…
A new place comes with the pros and cons…and at this point i think I am ready for it…! But there are some things I am going to miss like crazy…

1) Friends back home [love u guys….thanks for that very special farewell :’)]
2) Going to K.M’s house whenever I please…her mum’s yummy khana
3) Cooking sessions with Babes…
4) 7 hour Convos with googlie and mal kuttie
5) Phone convos with the singer.
6) Puppy’s snap taking sessions… and profound convos…
7) Sweet C n Council gupshup with Jedx
8) Big Shit meetings…
9) SD’s sessions
10) 5 Rupee pani puris in virgm
11) Reading books from A to Z (little to choose from tho)
12) My bike....Aww
13) Can’t believe I’m saying this…M.O.P too!!
14) Ahhh…..NDTV

Many more things!!! I love Chennai… and I miss all my folks there…

I must add that I am MIGHTY glad I have come to a place where the people are beautiful and kind… the place is warm and inviting…. And the future uncertain but I’m still looking forward to it… I hope and pray I have eventful few years ahead...

12 comments:

Nisha said...

*hug* for ur first blog la first post....
u brave chick machan...
keep that smile going and be orey the enthu pattani in life...hehehe
and and and i'm always ur puppy okkkkay?

lotsa and lotsa louse

Nisha said...

oh and try like hell to see the namesake...not worth missin it...

krithika said...

thats super babes. grt 1st post. truly a perfect start for a blog when ur starting a new life :):)
so thrilled to see u miss r meetings
:)
keep it going.. rock on..

sandhya shankaran said...

itz awesome to see ur blog....
at last u started... i m happy :)
keep posting n smiling!!!

Sangeetha said...

ei... very nice ya...
finally blogging :D
all d best for the new super bright future! :)

Unbiased Opinionz said...

aww how cute u folks r! as ever of course....

@nysc - of course u r 'D' puppy always ..lol
hmm yes i hafta hafta see namesake...soon enough that too!!

@Km- hm yes :) oh of course ill miss our meetings n big shit meeting :( aww..

@ sandy - ei yes ya.. see i took ur comment seriously

@ sang...thank god i've started... there's so much to actually write bout!!

:)

Smruthi Rajagopalan said...

jedx misses u.. :(

Sangeetha said...

take off brown color & make ur page purple ya..

Unbiased Opinionz said...

@ sang- no no... i don want it to be literal.. by purple hazee.. i don mean d colour.. i mean mystery which is wat purple signifies... and i love brown.. so no changing n al ...

Am I Who said...

wootiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D ALAS blogger lets me leave a comment!
chooper fursht post! :D really.
senti wenti and all! :D

keeeeep writin macha.. bring out the writer in shooti....

Unknown said...

Aw, Jedex. How come you don;t miss yogi?? I am sure she misses you...

Unbiased Opinionz said...

ei susu... ei why ya u say such things ya...

@harini - ei not that much of a write re..ehhe